The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- Proficient using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfortable collaborating in a team environment.
- Have a genuine passion for listening to clients and team members.
- The candidate must hold a master’s or professional degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Familiar with technical specifications.
- Strong mathematical and reasoning skills.
- A sound knowledge of architectural design principles.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Creative flair.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
Experience working with SketchUp, VRAY, Enscape, Lumion and Adobe Design Suite is a plus. The ability to present and speak in front of a group is preferred.