November 23, 2022
CBS Squared, Inc. seeks an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our team as a Professional Land Surveyor in any of our 6 offices (Appleton, WI; Chippewa Falls, WI; Madison, WI; Waukesha WI; La Crosse, WI; or Minneapolis, MN).
The position is for full-time employment.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
• Associate degree plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
• A high level of competency with survey equipment and right-of-way surveys.
• A high level of competency with right-of-way plats and maps.
• A high level of competency with CAD software (Civil 3D and MicroStation), Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to interpret technical specifications; good math & CAD skills are required.
• A sound knowledge of engineering and survey principles.
• An understanding of construction methods.
• Good numeracy and computer skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• The ability to meet budgets and deadlines.
• Supportive and laid-back family culture
• Benefits – 100% paid premiums for medical, vision and dental
• Generous PTO – minimum of 4 weeks to start
• 401k safe harbor plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Growth opportunities!